Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BELLE!






After searching all over Disneyland and standing in line for the Princess Fantasy Faire three times Lily was pretty desperate to see Belle. She had her costume on again and she had her bear to show her. We were quickly running out of time. My last time through the line I asked one of the prince workers when she would be back so we could get in line early. He said he'd find out and be right back. He came back with a Magic Moment where we would get to privately meet Belle backstage for ten minutes! I didn't tell Lily until we got back at the appointed time but then she was so thrilled (which I don't think my pictures properly convey). Lily was pretty funny because when she asked who made her lovely dress she replied "I did!" Then when Belle asked how long it took her she said, "Two days." Ken's mom is who made her lovely dress which has already gotten plenty of use.

No comments: