My 40th birthday party was on May 23rd and was the first event held at the Andersen's "Cottage." Since it rained quite a bit that week, the driveway leading up to it wasn't able to be paved but the inside was finished and beautiful. Some things including the lights in the kitchen were completed the day of the party!
Emma wrote up a menu (even though no one had a choice on what to eat!) making up elaborate names for each of the items.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jane, I think you made us all feel like it was our birthday with such a wonderful party! Thanks again for a great night and a delicious feast.(tell Ken thanks too) Hope you had as much fun as I did! Laurie
1 comment:
Jane,
I think you made us all feel like it was our birthday with such a wonderful party! Thanks again for a great night and a delicious feast.(tell Ken thanks too)
Hope you had as much fun as I did!
Laurie
Post a Comment